Skiing & Snowboarding
Skiing holidays in South Tyrol
Your skiing holiday in the ski region of Gitschberg-Jochtal!
50 km of slopes, a new junction line and a further 16 facilities, traditional mountain chalets and plenty of sunshine speak for themselves. Fun and enjoyment are just as much a sure thing as the snow.
Gitschberg-Jochtal ski region
- 50 kilometres of slopes at altitudes of 1,300 to 2,500 m on the southern slopes of the Pfunderer mountains – snow guaranteed.
- 16 modern lift facilities
- 2 certified ski schools with award for child-friendliness.
- 3 children's parks with full-day care: the Gitschberg-Jochtal ski region is one of the best children's ski regions in Italy.
- 2 snow parks.
- 1 kite-skiing area
- Viewing platforms at Steinermandl, Gitschberg and Astjoch with breathtaking panoramic views of over 500 peaks and mountains.
- Traditional mountain huts with culinary specialities and traditional delicacies